IREX Azerbaijan – UGRADDecember 16, 2011
Amerikaya Təqaüdlü getmək istəyənlər !
Son 1 həftə
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Eurasia and Central Asia (Global UGRAD) Fellowship Application
İnternet üzərindən form doldurmaq kifayətdir..
Son Gün 22 Dekabr 2011
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) in Eurasia and Central Asia is a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the United States Department of State. The Global UGRAD program provides opportunities for full-time undergraduate students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan to spend one academic year of non-degree study in a US university or community college. Participants are selected through an open, merit-based competition.
All fellows will:
- Attend classes full-time for one academic year;
- Perform a minimum of 20 hours of community service in their host city during the first semester; and
- Complete a part-time internship during their second semester.
Students in their first-year at the time of application will live with host families or in dormitories and will be enrolled in two-year community colleges. All other students will live in dormitories at four-year colleges and universities.
The fellowship is fully funded and provides:
- J-1 Visa Support;
- Round-trip travel from fellow’s home city to host institution in the United States;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- Tuition and mandatory university fees;
- Room and board (housing and meals);
- Small incidentals allowance;
- Limited allowance for books; and
- A wide variety of alumni networking and training opportunities.
Program Fields : Accounting, Agriculture, Anthropology, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Management, Geology, Hospitality Management, International Relations, Journalism and Mass Communication, Law, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urban Planning,U.S. Studies – Other fields will be considered..
Sualları olanlar yazsın..