G8 & G20 Youth SummitsJanuary 6, 2012
G8 & G20 Gənclik Zirvələri 2012
G8 & G20 Youth Summits 2012
George Washington University, Washington D.C., USA from June 3rd to 9th, 2012
Son Tarix : Mart 2012
Eligibility and requirements :
– Be a citizen of the country you want to represent (only for national delegations)
– Between the ages of 18 to 30
– Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or postgraduate student in a higher education institution or
– Recent graduate of a higher education institution
– Excellent command of spoken and written English
– Commit to being in Washington, DC for the conference from June 3rd-9th, 2012
To learn about the recruitment deadlines, available positions, please visit this page.
But generally, in order to successfully complete your application, you will be required to:
– Fill out an application form (see the recruitment calendar)
– Send your CV and a motivation letter or a motivation questionnaire
– Depending on the position(s) and the country(ies) you have applied to, you may be invited for a phone interview.
Other criteria may be applicable at the discretion of the national recruitment committee.
For more information, you can also visit our application FAQ or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we look for in a delegate
Applications will be judged on an individual basis. Successful applicants will generally display the following:
1. Teamwork abilities and leadership experiences
2. Interest and expertise in global issues
3. International and multicultural experiences
4. Communication skills
5. Diversity of backgrounds
How much does it cost to attend the summit (‘delegate fee’)?
The US and Mexican Organizing Committee has not announced their 2012 delegate fee. In the past summits, they have been around USD500-600. This includes accommodation, meals, transport within Washington DC and all Summit activities (gala dinner, talks, events and excursions).
Each delegate must secure their own transportation to and from Washington DC as well as their delegate fees. Past delegates have conducted their own individual or group fundraising efforts. Most have received funding from their universities. We will be asking for those who advance to the interview round about their fundraising strategies. If selected, we highly encourage you to get out into your community and find fundraising opportunities.
Orijinal Website :
G8 & G20 Youth Summits 2011 held in Paris