6th INEPO EUROASIA (International Environmental Project Olympiad)January 16, 2012
6th INEPO EUROASIA (International Environmental Project Olympiad)
04 – 08 April 2012
Son Gün : 1 Fevral 2012
1. There will be four categories such as Environment, Energy, Engineering and Social science concerning ecological problems and the investigation of the solutions of these problems.
2. The application must be made by the Ministry of Education of each country or by the appropriate associations, affiliated organizations.
3. Competitors must be aged between 13-19. The Olympiad is open to students of all nationalities.
4. A maximum of one project from each INEPO EUROASIA affiliated organization/state/country may attend this competition. Each project can be represented by a maximum of two students.
5. Projects will be selected as finalists for INEPO EUROASIA through competitions held by INEPO EUROASIA affiliated organization/state/country.
6. The language of the competition is English, so all competitors should have a good command of English.
7. The stands for the exhibition will be provided by the INEPO EUROASIA Coordination Center. Measurements of the stand: (The body part: 200 x100 cm) (The table part: 125×35 cm)
8. During the exhibition everything necessary for exhibiting the project will be provided by the Coordination Center. The materials of the project will be brought by the competitors.
9. All of the phases of the projects must confirm with the International Scientific Rules and the project owners will take the full responsibility.
2007 17 countries
2008 24 countries
2009 31 countries
2010 33 countries
2011 35 countries
Yarışmaya qatılmaq istəyənlər aşağıdaki linkdən Başvuru Formunu əldə edə bilərlər :