NATO – iReps CompetitionFebruary 21, 2012
NATO – iReps Competition
Deadline: 31 March 2012
Open to: Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter
Prize: Travel to Chicago, all expenses paid, and report live from the NATO Chicago Summit 2012
NATO invites to participate in the iReps competition which will take place from 07 February to 31 March 2012. 20 winners from around the globe will win the chance to travel to Chicago, all expenses paid, and report live from the NATO Chicago Summit 2012. Selected applicants will have the opportunity to attend speeches by world leaders and meet face-to-face with top NATO officials to discuss their views on what peace and security means.
To participate, simply upload a video of 1 minute or less explaining what peace and security means for you.
Participants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date they enter the contest. There are no geographical restrictions.
Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
1. Message: What message does the video send to the viewers?
2. Creativity: Is the video a creative production offering unique content/message/visuals?
3. Popularity: do other users ‘like’ the video? TIP: if you want your video to be popular, share it with your friends and contacts.
NATO reserves the right to remove postings that:
1. Are libellous profane, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening, or obscene;
2. Violate another’s copyright or intellectual property;
3. Condone or promote illegal activity;
4. Are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
5. Are otherwise sexual or offensive graphically or in tone;
6. Contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page;
7. Are off topic; or
8. Violate any local, state, federal, and/or international laws or regulations.
Entries will be accepted in either one of NATO’s two official working languages: English and French. NATO reserves to right to remove any posts that are in any other language.
Video submissions must be original and unpublished work by the contestant and must not infringe on any copyright laws.
To enter the competition please register here.
For more information, please, visit The Official Website
qaynaq : mladiinfo.com