South American Business Forum 2012, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaApril 16, 2012
South American Business Forum 2012, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Aşağıdakı xərclər qarşılanır :
– 3 gün ərzindəki Yemək xərcləri
-2-3-4 Avqust tarrixlərində Otel xərcləri
-Otel-dən fəliyyət sahələrinə gediş-dönüş yol xərcləri
-Proqramın bütün xərcləri
Siz ödəməlisiniz : Yol xərci
The SABF is an event that takes place annually in Buenos Aires for 3 days in the month of August. Each year the forum receives 100 outstanding university students from around the world together with 40 leaders of business, political and academic areas.
The event will explore topics of global relevance and particularly applicable to the reality of South America. We expect that, through dialogue and the interaction between the current leaders and the future leaders, a contribution to thesustainable development of the region can be made.
Hosting University – Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires (ITBA)
Location – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Date – August 3th, 4th, and 5th, 2012
Languages – English and Spanish
Main topic – Global Objectives, Collaborative Actions
Application period – February 1st to May 6th of 2012
Invited Students Profile – 100 outstanding undergraduate or graduate students of any country, college and career.
To be eligible to become one of the 100 participants you should fullfill one of the following:
Regular undergraduate students, or graduate students born after January 1st, 1986.
Students who finished their studies (graduate or undergraduate) in 2011 or 2012 and were born after January 1st, 1986. Complete your details on the application system and upload your essay before May 6, 2012.
- Registration, fill out the form in the registration system and attach an essay of your authorship on the central topic or any of the three sub-topics. You must apply by May 6, 2012 and you can edit your registration and / or essay until that day.
- Selection, participants will be selected by an independent jury, which takes into account the profile of the candidate and the level of the essay.
- Results, all applicants will be informed of the decision of the jury in the first days of June, 2012, by email.
All selected participants will enjoy of the benefits detailed below:
- Meals during the 3rd, 4th and 5th of August.
- Entrance to a night event on the 4th of August.
For participants from other countries and other cities of Argentina (other cities apart from Buenos Aires):
- Accommodation in a hotel to be confirmed, during the nights of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of August.
- Transfers from the hotel to the different places where activities are carried out.
Important: The travel expenses to and from Buenos Aires are not included.
qaynaq : studentevents.com